Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two trailer hitches for sale.

One will fit any Suzuki VL800 or C50.

The other will fit any Kawasaki VN1600 Classic (will not fit Nomad)

Here are links to MCHitch

MCHITCH Trailer Hitches for Suzuki C50 Motorcycles

Pics of my hitch

These hitches sell for $225 plus shipping from MCHitch.

These pics are of the Suzuki hitch, the Kawasaki hitch is identical except the mount holes for the fender struts on in different position.

I will sell mine for $175 shipped and will include a Curt Powered Converter and harness, they sell for about $45.

The Suzuki Converter and harness is new and has never been installed.

The Kawasaki Converter is used and works perfect.

A converter is very important as it draws power off the battery to power trailer lights as opposed to pulling the power through your bikes harness which is not gauged to do that.

I only have one square tube with 1 7/8ths ball and will ship that with first hitch sold, next hitch will be less $10 and no tube/ball.

I'll leave 'em here for a week and then they'll have to go to e-bay next weekend.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On the bike. No, it will not make your final drive leak like that.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Bump...good price!

Reactions: 472viper

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Viper Did you ever get the Wheel Bearing for the biker trailer if not hear is the part # agen part number 30205 Taper Roller Wheel Bearing 25x52x16.25.
I got the PM thanks, I think I'll make that a winter project.

I have yet to actually use the trailer with a bike on it, I bet I got less than 100 miles on it since I built it.

Maybe use it next summer if the wife wants to trailer instead of ride.

But those have to be better bearings than what come from China.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Viper- you think the C50 piece will fit on an M50?...

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know how much different your chrome fender struts are from the C50.

Bolt hole to bolt hole distance is 8 and 3/8ths inch.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Ok shouldnt be a huge issue - I have a drill press..
What u think it'l cost to ship to me?.
L9R 0A8 Alliston Ontario..
Same drill...LOL
I don;t have a trailer but thinking about making one etc..

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll get a shipping quote for you Dave.

You'd be looking at $150 plus actual charge to ship.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, I see that Bill Brouillette sent me a pm yesteday that I missed, he is first in line with M50dave second.

Dave I'll send you a pm.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
PM'd

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update.

VL800/C50 hitch is sold pending payment.

cali-c50 is next in line if that deal falls through, as M50dave changed mind.

Kawasaki hitch is still available if you know anybody with a Kawi 1600, will not fit Nomad. That hitch will go to e-bay next weekend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have two trailer hitches for sale.

One will fit any suzuki vl800 or c50.

The other will fit any kawasaki vn1600 classic (will not fit nomad)

here are links to mchitch

mchitch trailer hitches for suzuki c50 motorcycles

pics of my hitch

these hitches sell for $225 plus shipping from mchitch.

These pics are of the suzuki hitch, the kawasaki hitch is identical except the mount holes for the fender struts on in different position.

I will sell mine for $175 shipped and will include a curt powered converter and harness, they sell for about $45.

The suzuki converter and harness is new and has never been installed.

The kawasaki converter is used and works perfect.

A converter is very important as it draws power off the battery to power trailer lights as opposed to pulling the power through your bikes harness which is not gauged to do that.

I only have one square tube with 1 7/8ths ball and will ship that with first hitch sold, next hitch will be less $10 and no tube/ball.

I'll leave 'em here for a week and then they'll have to go to e-bay next weekend.

Thanks for looking.
hi this robert and my bike is m50 2006 and my personal that ur mchitch will fit my bike m50 because i had c50 2007 sold i transfer to m50 fit well but need modfine (adjustment) some how mchitch look better than mine . I will check out with another product hitch for my bike m50 . If u have a question gave me a call ok my phone number is 631-319-3561 ok thanks.. I hope so i might hear from u in real soon. Thumb up

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have two trailer hitches for sale.

One will fit any Suzuki VL800 or C50.

The other will fit any Kawasaki VN1600 Classic (will not fit Nomad)

Here are links to MCHitch

MCHITCH Trailer Hitches for Suzuki C50 Motorcycles

Pics of my hitch

These hitches sell for $225 plus shipping from MCHitch.

These pics are of the Suzuki hitch, the Kawasaki hitch is identical except the mount holes for the fender struts on in different position.

I will sell mine for $175 shipped and will include a Curt Powered Converter and harness, they sell for about $45.

The Suzuki Converter and harness is new and has never been installed.

The Kawasaki Converter is used and works perfect.

Thanks for looking.
Please call me about the Suzuki trailer hitch I see listed add 252 619 3217 thanks Jeffrey

·
Super Moderator
63,194 Posts
Ummmmm, you replied to a 5 year old question Beezer……..
No, a new member Jeffrey Allen posted this morning but I see this message as a moderator. I see he's registered but I haven't found the approval button. I don't run the ship, I only help steer it :p

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts