Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This all came off my 2009 C50 with only 4500 miles. Garage kept Will fit other bikes and years. Please check fitment before ordering. Email [email protected] for faster response. Local pickup preferred. My zip is 11738 I dont ship alot and cant run to the shipping facility for every shipping zip inquiry..please do a little looking up of the idem your interested in...Thanks you

Mustang 3 piece: $325+ shipping
Seat is as perfect as I could imagine. A little rust on the backrest lock nut but a new one is $10 seat sold

OEM Boulevard windshield and bracket $175+ shipping SOLD

V&H straightshots. A little scuffing on the underside of bottom pipe that I didnt even see until I removed them.
Gman intake.. like new.
Gman bully controller......Package deal prefered. Retail $1000.....$500+ shipping for a full setup for your bike. The pipes alone are $550 new

Mustang tank bib with pouch..Great condition $45 shipped continental US only

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I may be interested in the pipes if you are willing to split your package deal. The pipes will fit my '08, the intake and controller won't. I may take a ride up to you for pickup if the price is right. I'm in central Jersey.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm surprised the seats are still available. It's a good price for wonderful seats.
Thanks. Thats what I thought too. I've gotten some interest but fitment for their bike was off. I believe the seat is around $650 new. Half price for a like new seat seemed more than fair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts