Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: ICON - 1000 VIGILANTE DROPOUT JACKET $175 plus ship EXCELLENT CONDITION

Its gonna get COLD and you're need a nice Icon Jacket to keep warm when riding! It may be discontinued now, but I purchased new and its one of best looking, best built jackets out there! Extremely well-cared for in a non-smoking home. No rips stains or tears, jacket or liner. Full leather sleeves kissed by the sun but still soft and supple. Insulated liner and plenty of pockets for all your stuff, all zippers and snaps work great.I am 6'0" and 220 and this XXL give me a great fit with the little bit of extra room in the chest and back I prefer. Check the Internet for your fitment.

Will ship to lower 48 for price indicated but happy to discuss with my friends up North! Read below and check out my attached pics.

The Icon Vigilante understands your prerogative and stands willing to assist by any means necessary. Drum-dyed leather sleeves & trim are combined with a unique herringbone textile chassis to provide the foundation for a formidable riding jacket. The full complement of D3O impact protectors (elbow, shoulder, back) ensure the Vigilante is more than just a ruggedly handsome face. An insulated SatinCore vest liner, YKK zippers, and cast-metal badging complete this unique riding jacket.

Features:

• Herringbone nylon chassis with premium drum-dyed cowhide sleeves
  • Full compliment of D3O impact protectors–shoulder, elbow, back
  • Insulated SatinCore vest liner
  • Snap back collar
  • YKK tactical oxide zippers
  • Custom metal badging
  • Internal zippered and cargo pockets
  • Headphone cable management
18 Pics shared via Google Photos - Jacket can be viewed HERE

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts