Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm sure it'll be a little while before I get to win another photo scavenger hunt, I'm am offering my idea here for the best offer buy Friday, April 25th, noon.

Of course, I do have a buy it now price of $35.00.

Paypal only please.

PM required to "bid"

EDITED to ADD: FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE!!!!!

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
can't i just write an essay?? 8)

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wehrd1 said:
can't i just write an essay?? 8)
Go ahead! That's a great idea!!! You can submit it in the comment section of the paypal you send me!!!
:biglaugh:

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Biker Principal said:
$35??? I'll sell ya' two ideas for $35! :wink:
seems to be a buyers market!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Biker Principal said:
$35??? I'll sell ya' two ideas for $35! :wink:
Sure...if you want sub-par ideas!!!

Listen:

What I am offering is a single (one) (1) (uno) PRIME idea!!

Please, do not be fooled by these other offers...these knock-offs...these con artists! These are the same people who stand on street corners or intersections and try to sell you the Nikee T-shirts. The same one's who yell "Come get brand name merchandise at bargan basement prices!" and then try to pass off a Küryakyn part, only to find out when you get home, it's a Clay Aiken part.
Remember folks: You get what you pay for!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Misunderstood said:
How much is shipping to 37920?
Forgot to mention, FREE shipping!!! To anywhere in the world!!!! (Because we love Canada and our other brothers and sisters too!!)

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Come on Folks! Don't be fooled by all this fast talk! The big companies want you to think you have to pay more for a quality product. The truth is you get the same quality product a lot cheaper by buying generic. Read the label! The contents are the same but you are paying a lot less... in this case 1/2 price!

I will offer free world-wide shipping as well. But don't forget about my OUTSTANDING customer service hotline. You will be able to speak directly to a customer service rep HERE IN THE US, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So don't pay more just to find out that when you need assistance you must deal with a rep in another country who barely speaks English.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Biker Principal said:
Come on Folks! Don't be fooled by all this fast talk! The big companies want you to think you have to pay more for a quality product. The truth is you get the same quality product a lot cheaper by buying generic. Read the label! The contents are the same but you are paying a lot less... in this case 1/2 price!

I will offer free world-wide shipping as well. But don't forget about my OUTSTANDING customer service hotline. You will be able to speak directly to a customer service rep HERE IN THE US, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So don't pay more just to find out that when you need assistance you must deal with a rep in another country who barely speaks English.
Because we care for our customer, we would like to take a moment to make you aware of some shady business practices that have occured as of late. Don't be alarmed, we will continue to serve you, the customer, with excellence, however, we do feel the need to inform you that there is a:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just reported this morning!!!!! :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
pppssttt Chris....you need to fire your editor...remember...the Principal is your PAL.... :wink:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Born2bWild said:
pppssttt Chris....you need to fire your editor...remember...the Principal is your PAL.... :wink:
Yeah, well, uh...whatever! :wink:

pppsstt Lori...it should be fixed now...don't tell anyone you noticed the errors..ok..just between you and me!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very shameless and pointless post padding I thought my newspaper clipping was funny and everyone should read it...

Bump

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Biker Principal said:
:applause:

Your news paper clip was great! :D I did have an idea to return the favor... but never got around to doing it. Very creative though!
Thank you! I was trying to make you proud! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts