Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New in package! 132 decibels horn. Complete with instruction and necessary hardware. $16.00 shipped to lower 48 states only. Post here first. PayPal only. See picture in gallery. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bmac said:
does it just replace the existing horn?
It looks like there is a mount included in the package. The directions on the package state, "whenever possible hook up the existing horn wires to the new horn." BUT, I believe you would want some 14 guage wire and an inline fuse. A relay?

·
Premium Member
28,196 Posts
BPusser said:
bmac said:
It looks like there is a mount included in the package. The directions on the package state, "whenever possible hook up the existing horn wires to the new horn." BUT, I believe you would want some 14 guage wire and an inline fuse. A relay?
A relay for sure...unless you wanna fry your horn wiring.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Special Ed said:
BPusser said:
bmac said:
A relay for sure...unless you wanna fry your horn wiring.
Thanks!

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
is it a 2-tone horn or just a 1-tone?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Misunderstood said:
That's cheap. It'll cost you $40 for a stebel which is the same decibels. Great deal for someone needing one 8)
Thanks Misunderstood!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wehrd1 said:
is it a 2-tone horn or just a 1-tone?
The package says 1 or 2 terminal - High Note - 132 decibles. The instructions/details are sealed in plastic wrap with the necessary hardware.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts