Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this jacket last summer and probably wore it about 5 times max. It's a great jacket and very nice looking. So why am I selling it, you ask? Because I just bought another jacket of a different color and have no need to 2 mesh jackets.
I paid $120 for it. Will sell it for $75 shipped to your door.
PayPal preferred but will also take a money order.
Here are the specifics about it:
http://www.newenough.com/protective...t_gear/mesh_tex_3_mesh_motorcycle_jacket.html

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I have on exactly like this but in yellow. Works well here in Florida for the hot weather. That's a nice jacket at a good price.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning on official duty and won't be back till sometime next Sunday, the 27th. If someone were to purchase this today, I could have it all packed up and ready to go, and my wife could mail it tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
What's the sleeve length. Armpit to cuff and shoulder stitching to cuff. I've got knuckle draggin arms. Great for fist fights, not so great for buying jackets. :lol:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll let you know for sure when I get home on Sunday afternoon. Still in Florida.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Misunderstood said:
If ya don't mind. What are sleeve measurements on yours?
Mine is actually a 2XLT. From armpit to cuff - 23" and from shoulder stitch to cuff - 28". I typically buy a 37" sleeve on a fitted shirt. I haven't tried the jacket in a regular, bought the tall size off the internet, and it fits well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts