Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2013 C90 BOSS from my dad. It came with a trike kit that I have no need for. It bolts on easily and is fully wired and ready to go. I had it on a 2013 C90, I'm sure it will fit other models and years but I'm not really sure which ones.

I'll be happy to take any measurements you need. Asking $1500. It takes 15-20 min to put on and take off.

Attachments

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
WOW!

That's a great low price.

Should sell quickly.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
I suppose one could make a trailer out of it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, it can be made into a trailer pretty easily and it has a low center of gravity.

My dad doesn't have full feeling in his feet so he couldn't tell when he was touching the ground. This kit made it possible for him to ride but he moved on to a can-am where he shifts with a thumb.

This thing is pretty cool but just not for me.

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
It "looks" like a Voyager kit. The asking price is about 1/3 of retail. If it is a Voyager it will fit lots of model bikes with the purchase of the correct mounting kit ($300-$500). If your handy one can be made fairly easily. I had one on a 1500 Vulcan for about 9 months. Not a "great" trike kit but it does the job.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
I guess the problem here is not the asking price for it is an extremely fair price.

I think the problem here is that the majority of the riders here are still very young and strong like you and are not ready for training wheels nor a rocking chair.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess the problem here is not the asking price for it is an extremely fair price.

I think the problem here is that the majority of the riders here are still very young and strong like you and are not ready for training wheels nor a rocking chair.
That's perfectly fine, I don't expect this thing to sell quickly (especially now with riding season over for vast majority). I'm not even sure what the market is for trike kits to be honest with you. I'm hoping maybe someone knows someone that can use it.

I'm also on the M109 riders forum (that was what I rode before the C90), since I know a lot of those guys own multiple motorcycles.

If it sells great, if not maybe I'll turn it into a trailer, which would be a nice upgrade over what I have currently.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
A bike with 4 wheels really isn't a trike, is it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts