Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am replacing my original (broken) front fender with another one like it but I am trying to come up with a plan for a future "steel" smaller one. I am thinking that if you take the frame work that is stock you could pretty much take any kind of fender that would fit between the forks and mount it to your under frame? I am spitballing ideas here but I don't see why that wouldn't work..... anyone have any ideas they have put into play? My bike is the c50 by the way...

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked at those. I am looking for something with a little more meat to it. I think I found a steel fender that I like I just need to double check the width on it. I will post some pics if I get this one and mod it to fit. Meanwhile, I am getting another stock plastic one to get the bike back on the road and not spraying me with cinders and water! LOL!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love that drifter fender but for that kind of $$$ I would be pissed having to fill in that brake hole on the wrong side. I am looking to pull this off for much less than those. I appreciate the head's up though! If I had more money I might consider those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.