Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 971 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
SFC_StJohn said:
If you'd like for me to help you display some of your work I'd be happy to set aside an area on The Volusia Gateway to post some pics & any other info that you'd like.

Just post here or send me a PM if I can help you.

Thanks!
Thanks for the offer John! I will probably take you up on it as I get back into the groove! Right now I am inundated and looks like I am gonna be hella busy!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Froghunter said:
SFC_StJohn said:
If you'd like for me to help you display some of your work I'd be happy to set aside an area on The Volusia Gateway to post some pics & any other info that you'd like.

Just post here or send me a PM if I can help you.

Thanks!
Thanks for the offer John! I will probably take you up on it as I get back into the groove! Right now I am inundated and looks like I am gonna be hella busy!
No problem, just know that I'm here if you need help. Take care.

·
Banned
13,763 Posts
Froghunter said:
And thanks to all who have sent emails...I am AGHAST! Who'd've thunk it!
We all did! These are some awesome one of a kind beautiful peices of work folks. If you haven't seen them before, I know Julie posted a link, but here's a pic too. I cant even imagine my bike without this and I'm sure the rest of you who have them feel the same way. Do yourself a favor, get yours ordered now before Froggy gets too busy!

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
So did I!

I was going to say "Look who's talking, you did it first!"

If you're gonna dish it out, you'd better be able to take it. :p

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Condolini said:
So did I!

I was going to say "looks who's talking, you did it first!"
Knock it off before I slap both of you TRAITORS :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Email sent, add me to the ever growing list. Looks like you've started a frog stampede!! (can frogs stampede?)

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
At least I still have a Vol, even though it's at the shop. :p

Wade would still have one too if it hadn't been for the rain. Wait, why am I sticking up for him after what he said?!? I'm gonna get outta here before I cause more trouble.

Have a good week all, I'm off to Canada!

21 - 40 of 971 Posts