Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 971 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That’s right, back by popular demand.......FROGSKINS!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I know that there have been several requests for these and even a couple of other posts. I would like to try and keep all the requests together on this post.

UPDATED Pricing is as follows: (all prices include shipping)

- Plain Black or Natural Frogskin with up to 8 letters - $25

- Black or Natural Frogskin with up to 8 “colored” letters - $30
(colors available for lettering are all the basic colors. Ask me for a “Special” color and I’ll see what I can do!

- Add Color border to lettering - $7 additional cost added to base cost detailed above. Any color available as a letter border.

- Black or Natural Frogskin with Concho’s – Pricing varies, let me know what you are looking for and I will let you know. Prices range from $4 to $12 per concho

-Hand tooling is now also available, you name it, I can do it. Most Hand tooling raises the cost of the Frogskin to $65. But I guarantee it will make a Very cool MOD, SUPER COOL!

The Frogskins are all about the same length for the Vol, Roadstar, etc. However if you have a custom application (i.e. a bike I don’t have a length for) cost may increase slightly.

I just ordered some leather for this and was amazed at the cost of good tooling leather. :crying: It has gone up drastically in the past year. I am going to do everything I can to keep the costs down, but remember I am trying to make a couple of bucks too, just to keep the spousal unit from smacking me in the forehead. :curse: :nono:

If you want one of these beauties, follow the directions below.....

1. Send me an email to [email protected] (using this to keep better track!)

2. Email should include the following – Name, Address, VR handle and a description of what you want. Also, let me know if this is a gift, or super secret thing that you don’t want posted on the board and “mums the word!” If you are interested in Concho's let me know what type and I will check on availability and pricing!

3. Post on this thread that email has been sent. I will send you a verification email that will include cost, payment options, etc. And any other questions I may have about your order. Right now I accept personal checks and Money Orders and Paypal!!

4. Check This thread for updates reguarding your order. I will keep a running list of orders and their status, hopefully updated every few days.

5. Wait patiently by your mailbox for delivery. You’ll know it’s on the way.

6. Install Frogskin on your ride and get lots of compliments!!!!

7. Refer other riders to this thread so they will order one too, thereby insuring that I make enough money to retire early!

8. Send me feedback! I really want the truth. I have had only one complaint with all the Frogskins I have sold, and I took care or that one quickly and professionally. Remember that this is a hobby type business, I always want to improve and have a better product. So far, My Frogskins are one of a kind and unique and I AM very proud of each and every one of them I send out. There is a little piece of me all over the world! (scary, huh!)

That’s it.....simple and easy! Just always bear in mind that this is a “Free time” project, so be patient. I think the old orders took about 2 weeks from order to delivery on average. I will communicate with you every step of the way.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:wayhappy: :wayhappy:UPDATED :wayhappy: :wayhappy:

OK, here is the list as of today. There are 4 lists, the group of Frogskins I have shipped, those I am working on, those "on deck", and the upcoming ones. If you don't see your name on the list but you think you have sent an email, PLEASE RESEND IT! The response to this was really overwhelming! Give me a little time to get into the groove, and I promise everyone will be happy!
THANKS!

SHIPPING

Frogskins being produced:(*= payment recieved)

(When recieved, please email me a photo of it on your bike. .....Thanks!!!!!!)

On Deck (* indicates payment recieved)

There are a couple on deck...will get with you SOON!

Coming Soon (listed in no particular order!!)

I know there are some others...please be patient! I will get to you I promise!!!

(I will be sending out confirmation emails soon! if you want extras I will send info on concho's etc at that time! Thanks for your patience!)

I know there are more.....please be patient!!! I will get to EVERYONE!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1.Un-lace lacing from Frogskin

2.Wet both items using water

3.Mold Frogskin around kickstand as you slowly re-lace it using an UNDER and OVER cross method. The first straight cross over and the first “X” of lacing should be fed under the kickstand spring. This insures that the Frogskin will not accidentally slip off the kickstand.

4.DO NOT force lacing TOO tight

5.DO NOT use pliers or other implements to tighten lacing

6.Tie Laces to the front of kickstand in a good firm knot.

7.Take a photo of the Frogskin on your bike and send it to me if you would at [email protected]

8.Enjoy!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Email Happily Sent!

·
Premium Member
14,389 Posts
email sent

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
bout time! I will need to find out what the Rick man wants for his HD...!

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
Email sent.

·
Banned
4,413 Posts
you've got mail froggie :wink:

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
If you'd like for me to help you display some of your work I'd be happy to set aside an area on The Volusia Gateway to post some pics & any other info that you'd like.

Just post here or send me a PM if I can help you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Colsar...I appreciate it!!

And thanks to all who have sent emails...I am AGHAST! Who'd've thunk it!

Remember, updates will always be on the first page!

Thanks again all!

1 - 20 of 971 Posts