Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday afternoon almost 1pm...beauty sunny day here in Ontario....I am so outta here from work...going riding !!! everybody stop what they are doing and get on your bikes!!! :lol: 8) :lol: 8)

·
Registered
14,626 Posts
Ride safe & enjoy!!! Counting down the time till I can leave. It's partly cloud & 76 here!

Cricket

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
It's 70° here, but murky and raining pretty good. Tomorrow looks like storm day. Sunday looks like "Fire it up!" day. 8)

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
:cry: I'm still working, it's 57 degrees and we just got a severe thunderstorm watch!! Now this weekend...that's a different story! Then I'll be a mere cloud of dust on the road! WOO HOOO!!

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
So that's where all the sun is hiding! Canada is hoggin it! :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cold and rainy here today. I had to get my bike inspected to renew my registration. I went at 8 this morning and within a couple hundred feet I was more awake than if I had drank 5 cups of coffee. Got to seriously consider a rain suit.

·
Registered
14,626 Posts
jdragoni said:
Cold and rainy here today. I had to get my bike inspected to renew my registration. I went at 8 this morning and within a couple hundred feet I was more awake than if I had drank 5 cups of coffee. Got to seriously consider a rain suit.
That cold rain will wake ya up in a hurry! :shock:

Cricket

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
it's Friday, 4:30 pm eastern, 11:30pm local. I haven't touched my bike in 3.5 months, and I'm three sheet to the wind. Life IS good, but it could be a lot better!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Ugly weekend here in the great lakes again...maybe late next week I'll be able to ride. Oh well- gives me time to finish a few mods.

·
Registered
14,626 Posts
Born2bWild said:
Get some Frogg Toggs JD, just be sure not to get them near the pipes..and don't ask Cricket and I how we know! :?
Er, um, yeah - just don't ask us how we know! :roll: :lol:

Cricket

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
Rode TO work at 6 am, rode to Tronbunny's office at 3:15, rode to the boot store at 3:45, rode to Outback steakhouse at 5 ish, just rode (the long way home) about 40 min. ago.

Life is good.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
If it doesn't quit snowing here I'm gong to have to move back to Arizona... :curse:
I was able to ride two days this week in between the snow and ice storms.
I'm ready for summer!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
It was in the 80's here early last week, then it dropped down to the 40's, hasn't been above mid 50's here, and cold at nite, I can't wait to ride at nite without having to bundle up like I am going snowmobiling

1 - 20 of 23 Posts