Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great for the new or experienced rider, this book is full of lots of good information to improve your riding skills.

Free to the first person who claims it in this thread. I’ll even pick up USPS postage to you, ‘cuz that’s how I roll.

·
Super Moderator
19,694 Posts
just that kind of guy ken...nice gesture on a great read...after reading that book I pretty much changed my riding style to riding in higher rpm's. Lots of good info. Highly recommend.

·
Super Moderator
23,891 Posts
I've already read it. I suggest you sign it and we see if we can keep it moving around the VR for a while. :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I'll take it. Always willing to learn something new.

And, my daughter is getting a bike at the end of summer, she'll need to read it as well after she takes the MTC (before she gets the bike).

I PM'd you my address.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

And, my daughter is getting a bike at the end of summer, she'll need to read it as well after she takes the MTC (before she gets the bike).

I PM'd you my address.
Got it! Give me a day or two to drop it in the mail.

·
Registered
111 Posts

I PM'd you my address.

If, at anytime, you choose to pass it on, please keep me in mind. I need to re-learn, since I have been out of it for a few years.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Mailed today USPS priority. You should receive it on Saturday.

Got it.

Thank you.

Once I'm done and my Kids are done reading it, I'll pass it on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts