Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my new National Cruisliner bags, so much that I keep bumping stuff into them...usually my heel.

After searching around for over a month for the right protection I found a set of rails designed to fit a hARLEY rear fender when going solo. J&P had them in their latest catalog and I bought 2 sets.

Installed they look like this:

They attach using 4 screws each:

They come with a paper drill template and all necessary parts. They'll be just the thing to protect the lids from abrasion while we're headed to Ronnie's Reno Rally.
~FF~

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
I really like those saddlebags, and the chrome trim on top makes them stand out even more. Your whole bike is one sweet looking ride.

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
That looks SHARP! I really like that. Were they expensive?

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
What is the J&P Part number???

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah those look great.

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
I'll have to see if they would fit my Bates bags. Looking good..........

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Nice lid mod. Please post pics of your mounts for the Cruiseliners. I have the same bags and yours look like they are closer to the fender than normal.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Are they rigid or can the curve be changed by carefull bending. Thinking they maybe interesting on Tsuaku bags mebbe even staggerd on the sides.

·
Premium Member
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mtmous said:
Nice lid mod. Please post pics of your mounts for the Cruiseliners. I have the same bags and yours look like they are closer to the fender than normal.
I can't take credit for the mounts. They were modified by the previous owner. I got them when I bought a set of new, unmounted bags from v0lusia. Here are a couple pix of the hardware:

I've blown away the PM correspondence v0lusia and I had. Maybe he'll jump in with more info.
~FF~

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Very Nice install Flier. Your bike is one sweet looking machine.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
v01rider said:
are these rails slightly curved or straight?
ya are they? and are the rigid? I aked above but no answer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts