Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! It's me again! I recently took off and sold my big comfy Mustang seat and a cool cat on here sold me a factory (non studded) seat to see if I liked it better and I do. I am not a long ride guy and the Mustang sat me too far forward on the bike so I couldn't enjoy it. Now...I love the factory seat the way it allows me to set further back and now that I know that is what I want I need to buy one with the studs. I want the driver seat but of course I will take both if it is complete with the strap mount. Thanks in advance! Just in case someone is not sure what I am looking to buy here's a picture of what I want;

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hi! It's me again! I recently took off and sold my big comfy Mustang seat and a cool cat on here sold me a factory (non studded) seat to see if I liked it better and I do. I am not a long ride guy and the Mustang sat me too far forward on the bike so I couldn't enjoy it. Now...I love the factory seat the way it allows me to set further back and now that I know that is what I want I need to buy one with the studs. I want the driver seat but of course I will take both if it is complete with the strap mount. Thanks in advance! Just in case someone is not sure what I am looking to buy here's a picture of what I want;
I have one for a 2007 C-50T (only used for about 800 miles. You can check and see if it will work and make me a offer.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be selling the factory non studded seat. It has the driver's seat and the passenger's seat but I do not have the strap connector for the passenger's seat. The cool cat that sold it to me didn't have that part so I don't either. If you're interested in it I will be selling it for $25 plus shipping. We can message any details if you are interested. I can send you pics too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mark, you still looking for a set of studded original seats? I think you sent me a message a few weeks ago but I cannot find them anymore on this site...I'm sure they are here somewhere but not in my private messages at least. I do have my original seats and the hand strap which is used for attaching the rear pillion if you are interested. I can attach pictures later when I camera battery get charged.

Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.