Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale studded Ultimate Seats - Midrider Solo Seat with Ultimate Backrest, black, excellent condition, VL800/C50.
Comes with a rain cover for both the seat and backrest. Backrest has a concealed storage pouch.

$400 or best offer
plus shipping. Originally paid $700+ for the studded seat, backrest with storage pouch, rain covers, taxes and shipping.
Free pickup in Brooklyn, NY.

Manufacturer states that it fits on all Suzuki C50 model years... please confirm prior to purchasing. I had it on a 2008 C50.

I've done 6+ hour days on a 2008 C50, and could not be happier with this seat. Total about 7,000 miles or so.

Here is a link to my original review of the seat when I've bought it (please note, the backrest shown in the review is not Ultimate Seats, that was added 6 or so months later).
Corbin Dual Tour Seat vs. Ultimate - Any good? | Suzuki Volusia Forum (volusiariders.com)

Comfort Wood Automotive tire Flooring Floor

Wood Bicycle part Strap Blade Hardwood

Glasses Sunglasses Bag Goggles Eyewear

Glasses Eyewear Wood Floor Musical instrument accessory

Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper

Bumper Automotive exterior Musical instrument accessory Gas Electronic instrument

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Very good deal- someone will get miles of smiles on that one! I got my Mustang seat here in the swap, and I love it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts