Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Hard Krome 3" Staggered Straights. $200 shipped. I'd charge less for them, if it wasn't for the very high freight cost.

Here they are on a Volusia...

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another thing worth mentioning, is that Hard Krome is no longer manufacturing the staggered style. Been discontinued for at least a couple of years.

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any experts out there know if there will be clearance issues for C50 owners with floor boards? I thought I heard awhile back that the Big Straights had clearance issues, but these are the Staggered style.

Anyone?

I'll post this question in the Exhaust section, too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
You could always purchase John's forward controls :) I mean you'd "have" to buy another mod to be able to purchase this mod. Win win right? :)

Sent from my awesome electronic device

·
Registered
410 Posts
They'll clear the floorboards. It's tight but they do. See my avatar pic, that's the 3" big straights. Non staggered, but they are the same till the ends.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Selling my Hard Krome 3" Staggered Straights. $200 shipped. I'd charge less for them, if it wasn't for the very high freight cost.

Here they are on a Volusia...
Wow, that seems like a pretty good price as those aren't cheap (used to have a set of non staggered ones on mine.) I'm assuming these are baffle-less unless you added some.

Hey, is that the same bike as the one you're sitting on in the bottom photo (assuming that's you). That bikes freaking cool. That a volusia or C50?

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good morning, everybody. I'm terribly sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone, yet. It was a very busy weekend, and I simply haven't had time to take pics of the exhaust yet (they aren't mounted on the bike, they've been packed away in their box for 3 years, or so). I can tell you that when I looked at them 3 weeks ago, after cleaning out the garage, there is no rust, and they looked pretty darn good.

At this point, any C50 owners that buy this exhaust, will buy at their own risk. I don't know if there will be a clearance issue with floorboards, and since the Volusia is carbureted, I don't think there is an 02 sensor (or whatever it's called for fuel injected) with this system.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That might be the answer to my hardbags problem. You still have them? SOLD! Ill take em!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.