Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my Jardine Tapers from Oneida Wednesday night and installed it this morning after I got off work. Wow, what a difference...At first I thought
it was too loud comparing with the drilled Stockers. The sound of these pipes is just perfect for me. I like the sound when its idle, and really has a pretty loud bark when throttled.
Finally! You know my brother has been bugging me about how good the bike
looks but didn't have the Big-Bike sound. Well, I think these pipes fill that void. And also gave the bike a clean look on the right side. I thought that the
Stock pipes were too big for the bike. I am satisfied.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Cool. Now where's them pics?

·
Super Moderator
4,276 Posts
Pics

Yeah, what he said :!: :!: :!: :!: We need pics :!: :!: :!:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Any power difference? You will surely notice your mileage decline. Why because of all the throttle popping that you will start doing now :D :D . I can't stop doing it myself and my Jardines sound to good to not pop it every so often. I have the Straightshots. I love em.

CG

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Coilguy said:
Any power difference? You will surely notice your mileage decline. Why because of all the throttle popping that you will start doing now :D :D . I can't stop doing it myself and my Jardines sound to good to not pop it every so often. I have the Straightshots. I love em.

CG
Oh ya... you are right about that throttle popping. At a stop light a car would
pull up and in my peripheral view as they turn their heads to look at the
bike, you can't help the urge pop the throttle a couple of times. I guess this
is normal thing when you just put on new pipes. Hey, its all part of enjoying
your new mod. :D :D :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
ChrisMcEwen said:
Has anybody suggested that you post some pictures?
Maybe I can help you with the pictures. I have the Jardine tapers and I have a good picture in my gallery. The pipes sound good and are not too loud but you will get attention.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts