Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...I am looking at buying a set of driver pegs off of a 04 c50 for my 05 c50 and wanted to ask if anyone knows if they are the same? I plan to buy the pegs and shifter, brake pedal and linkage to replace my floorboards. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Ok...I am looking at buying a set of driver pegs off of a 04 c50 for my 05 c50 and wanted to ask if anyone knows if they are the same? I plan to buy the pegs and shifter, brake pedal and linkage to replace my floorboards. Thanks!
you can make the swap with 01-09 pegs and boards. You will need the complete sets from each. (frame mounts) may work thru 14 but I only know for sure thru 09.

01-04 is called Volusia. 05-14 is called C-50

Reactions: Mark's c50t

·
Registered
35 Posts
I made the same swap out on my 2009 C50T. Got the brackets and levers from a 2009 M50 from eBay. It was a direct bolt on. Give eBay a try. You never know, you might find the complete kit there.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Lot's of guys would love to have your floorboards. post a swap on swap meet

·
Registered
46 Posts
Footpegs and Brackets

I have a set of Foot pegs and Brackets off a 2006 C50/m50 that I would be willing to swap for a set of floor boards and Ill throw in a break pedal and shifter pedal too.... PM me or shoot me an EMail
Mark Williams

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.