Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 03 volusia and it has foot pegs. Will floorboards and brackets from a c50 fit as a bolt on without modifications?

Registered
How much? And will that include the break pedal and heal toe shifter?
$150 + shipping. Had about 4,500 miles when I replaced with forward controls. Has the brake pedal and heel toe shifter and all rubber. It might even have the hardware, I don't recall if I kept it together with the pedals.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
How much? And will that include the break pedal and heal toe shifter?
$150 + shipping. Had about 4,500 miles when I replaced with forward controls. Has the brake pedal and heel toe shifter and all rubber. It might even have the hardware, I don't recall if I kept it together with the pedals.
I know the brackets that mount on the frame are different because of how oem boards mount opposed to pegs. I'm looking for the whole thing bracket board and controls if possible

Registered
I know the brackets that mount on the frame are different because of how oem boards mount opposed to pegs. I'm looking for the whole thing bracket board and controls if possible
If I understand you correctly, that is what I have. If you want, I will find it (somewhere in storage) and send you a few pictures.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
From what I can tell the bracket will mount the same. I cant say for certain but I am quite sure these will be a bolt on replacement to my pegs

Registered
I replaced my 2004 foot pegs with boards and they bolted up perfectly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts