Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
walpeg said:
Wow..... Great stories, great pix, great people, great scenery, WOW!!!!

I wish I had gone on that one! But I had put in for vac time in Oct, just before I heard you all were headed for NC. Darn it.

But I'm glad you all made it home safe and had a good time.

Cheers.
Walt we wish you could have made the trip too!

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
George gave me his pictures from the trip tonight so I thought I would post a few. I am holding one back for a special day in the future :lol:

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Oh and one more because I didn't get it in earlier. The guy on the far left is Doug:

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Those are really great.. thanks for sharing.... so when are y'all coming back.. yesterday I made 25 LBS of potato salad... I know.. I don't know how to do anything in normal proportions... it's for the benefit ride today, we're getting ready to load the cooler and put it in the manx to go to the Pit Stop.. wish you were here.. there's a 300 lb pig with a sign sayin eat me out there..

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Glori said:
there's a 300 lb pig with a sign sayin eat me out

Boy, kind or reminds me of my college days!!! :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The wife and I will be heading up there next week Gloria. We will be arriving on Tuesday night, staying until Sunday. Are you back on the bike yet? Would be nice to go for a ride with you. If not, maybe we can meet up anyways. We will be taking the slow scenic routes this time since my wife is still a novice. Turning into the grocery store is the only twisties she knows right now. I have a feeling her riding skills will be much improved by the time we return home.

We are staying in Cherokee again. Staying at Mark's place downtown.

·
Premium Member
27,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Glori said:
Those are really great.. thanks for sharing.... so when are y'all coming back.. yesterday I made 25 LBS of potato salad... I know.. I don't know how to do anything in normal proportions... it's for the benefit ride today, we're getting ready to load the cooler and put it in the manx to go to the Pit Stop.. wish you were here.. there's a 300 lb pig with a sign sayin eat me out there..
Wish I was there too. Rick is really killing with all his time off! Wish I could ride up to see y'all.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts