Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had a chance to take the fjr out on a quick 100 mile ride, first time out since November.

Apparently I was riding so good, a kind officer gave me a performance award for 17.2 mph over the limit. I guess I deserve it but I'm still pleading not guilty :biglaugh:

·
The Village Idiot
5,018 Posts
NICE.
I have to be careful about speeding. If I get a ticket, the boss tells me that she's taking my key. Same thing about wearing a helmet. So, I have extra incentive I guess.

So I was changing my oil and final drive Sunday night around 2AM. lol. I had no time this weekend to get her ready but dang it, I was riding into work today no matter what. She started right up on the first try.

I rode her into work this morning. It was great to be back on two wheels. Passed a lot of other folks who were thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My first day on the road was yesterday also. Fresh snow on top of the mountains but I couldn't wait any more. 30 when I left home & 33 when I got back.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
ROFL - what a way to start the season :biglaugh:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Baonw! She`s a Beaut! My 2012 looks exactly like that. You in Toronto? I`m in Montreal and there`s no rideable weather here yet...:(
Yes, I'm in Toronto, well the 'burbs of Toronto.

The snow has finally melted here, but the roads are still dirty.

Soooooooooon! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
52 Posts
"Awww yeah!"

Still waiting for the weather to catch up with the season in MA... mornings are still too d4mn cold (ice on the roads). But looks like we'll break out in the next 2 weeks. For now, afternoon joyrides will have to do.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Roads are pretty good down here on "The Shore" . Most potholes have been repaired.

Don't tell 10-64 but I am going for my 7th ride of the year today! :wayhappy::shades::scoot:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts