Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of the pipes like in my other post and the stage 3 jet kit? My buddy had the jet kit done by the time I was there. but WTF are the 2 bolts holding the velocity stack doing? The A-holes put thread sealer on them! Had to drill them out and use bigger screws!

But makes good power now. I'm starting to think this bike has some power now.

What have you guys run @ the track with these mods?

·
Premium Member
14,389 Posts
The Volusianator said:
If I only had a dime for every time I told someone not to remove those two screws!
Hey but look at it from the bright side..... Your post count went up by several hundred as you were going through that ordeal :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
13,763 Posts
v0lusia said:
The Volusianator said:
If I only had a dime for every time I told someone not to remove those two screws!
Hey but look at it from the bright side..... Your post count went up by several hundred as you were going through that ordeal :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know, it's like being a parent. You make mistakes as a kid, and just hope that your children will believe you when you try to help them later in life. Not much different here, all the troubles I had with that damn bell housing, I just want to do everything I can to prevent anyone else from making my same mistake!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what happened with the bellhousing? Mr Vol. what about a senstion on how to's ect. then we can post do's and don't what works and doesn't work

1 - 13 of 13 Posts