Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
lol.... I think you mean firE ??

i hope they contain it and don't have to contend w/high winds.

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
what kind of FIR?

Conifir?
pussyfir?
whatchalookinfir???
hep me! hep me! my balls are on fir!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
basshole said:
hep me! hep me! my balls are on fir!!!!
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hmm...let's see....how does this scenerio sound:

"Motorcycle rider walks away from his crash while riding on the Dragon. He was so pissed off at wrecking his bike, that he lit a cigarette, and later tossed it into the woods. Shortly thereafter, a fire erupted and it has taken all of two days just to try to contain it. " :x :wink:

If the trouble on the Dragon keeps up, there may come a day when they ban motorcycles completely from it. I hope that never happens, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does someday. :evil:

Jeff

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fstpicker said:
Hmm...let's see....how does this scenerio sound:

"Motorcycle rider walks away from his crash while riding on the Dragon. He was so pissed off at wrecking his bike, that he lit a cigarette, and later tossed it into the woods. Shortly thereafter, a fire erupted and it has taken all of two days just to try to contain it. " :x :wink:

If the trouble on the Dragon keeps up, there may come a day when they ban motorcycles completely from it. I hope that never happens, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does someday. :evil:

Jeff
The bike caught fire. Let's not start a rumor. :wink:

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
someone say "Fire!"

(Our afternoon here...)

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Nope, not from a cigarette, from the bike... as much rain as we've had recently I don't think a butt would have done it. Alls well.. the far is out and the dragon is normal (well, as normal as it gets).. and NO I can't see them closing the dragon to bikes.. too much income there, and it's a main local road for a lot of folks.. not just a playsight for la tourista.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts