Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Still haven't gotten around to the headlight...been working on my saddlebag filler panels... here is the website...Delphi Forums Login*-*Welcome! Please log in.

Here are some pics on the filler panel with lights...
Congrats, that looks killer.....
I just finished mine up and waiting on LED plasma rods to install for upcoming Lake George Yankee Doodle Rally...Woo-Hoo:surprise:

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Seven....how's it going? Just circling back to see if you got it light back yet and have pics.
Okay... So i'm 90% finished with this mod on my '05 C90...Here are a couple of pics that maybe will help everyone.. I still have to add one more tab/brace that will keep the light from moving left to right..I can't figure it out how to upload pics again but I've added some to my profile and made them public and hope they help..

True
Still waiting on mine from my neighbor, but yours looks nice! The placement of your tabs are about where I imagined mine to be.

I will post up pics of mine as soon as I get it back.

·
Registered
22 Posts
John's Kits - Custom Suzuki Motorcycle Kits

Top notch quality, fair prices, USA made, and a fellow bully guy

As for the guy whose neighbor is helping, sorry man, I didn't get your PM til this morning. Haven't been on here in a while. Hopefully he got you squared away!
Thanks for the link! For some reason I can't pull it up unless I use your link. Computers man

·
Registered
15 Posts
Still waiting on mine from my neighbor, but yours looks nice! The placement of your tabs are about where I imagined mine to be.

I will post up pics of mine as soon as I get it back.

Seven,
So I finished my Daymaker light installed and I'm digging it. I just got to figure out now how to seal up the gaps around the headlight to try and keep some of the rain/water out. How's your install coming along?

True

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hi guys, well I FINALLY got my light back from my neighbor!

Took some time, but it's on the bike now and worth it.

Had to cut off a bit of the Jeep trim kit, weld a few tabs, and the hardest part was to get the stock headlight adjustment tab that was on the original headlight, mounted onto the chrome trim ring of our headlights, so it could be adjusted.

Here are the pics:

He used some sort of foam glue to hold the bracket into place

All buttoned back up

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got this and a complete change over to LED lights done last night. Definitely took a bit to get it all nestled together but it looks great. Thanks for the pictures and notes, did make the process a lot easier. I'll add some pics when I get them tonight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If it weren't for the fact I'd need the light and the stock inner bracket/cage thing, to make sure it lined up, id do it for ya. Probably be cost-prohibitive to ship all that back and forth. If ya wanna pay shipping and send all the stuff though, id be more than happy to get it all mounted up in there since I already figured out what went where.

what would u charge i will pay for shipping and what ever eles let me know [email protected]

41 - 52 of 52 Posts