Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

121 - 140 of 197 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
I have seen many in the forum with a states/country map of places they have been on their bike. how do we get the map of states we have rode in, then fill in the states, and place it on our profile? thanks to all inadvance
I think this is the one I used; a Google search might turn up others.

Visited States Map by epgSoft

Once you've filled it in, as I recall you have to save it to photobucket or similar site, and use the img code to post it in your signature.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Any Tampa area riders?
I'm surprised to see nobody logged in for the Tampa or St. Pete peninsulas...there's one massive lot of people crowded into that spot. Statistically there should be way more from Tampa Bay than the far less densely populated Sarasota area. Maybe they're be too busy trying to survive the rat race to chill on an internet forum. I lived In St. Pete 20 years in the 70s and 80s and know it can get REAL serious just trying to stay alive in that human cauldron. Yet I am returning for a visit next week, would be glad to look some of you up if it works out. I've already been in touch with Cavie and PsycO privately to exchange personal info, cell and email, I'll drop a PM to Zhill and you harold621 now to see what you guys are up to over the next couple weeks...maybe will see some of you down there in the sun. I am stoked to get out of the New England soup.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi Friend,
Just added myself, great idea!
Would be nice to meet and ride with other Californians!!
HEY CA MEMBERS, LET'S HAVE A GET-TOGETHER MEET AND GREET in Northern, Middle and Southern CA!!!
Cheers

·
Registered
171 Posts
How is the pm done???

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks like there's just a few here in OK. Guess I'll only need 1 keg if y'all come over when I fire up the smoker!
Did I hear smoker and see you are a machinist? I am a Tool and Die maker and live in Tulsa. We like to take RT 66 and stop in at Pops maybe we can put together a ride this year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
it doesnt work in firefox?
whats up with that

·
Registered
21 Posts
New member. Got my 2008 VL800/c50 last year.

Already had my first ride of the year last week in Burlington, ON cant wait till this weekend.

121 - 140 of 197 Posts