Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

181 - 200 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I added myself. Why isn't this a "sticky" where it stays on top of the Active topics page?

·
Super Moderator
29,097 Posts
I added myself. Why isn't this a "sticky" where it stays on top of the Active topics page?
It is a sticky, but it's only possible to stick in to the forum it is in. The active topics page only shows... well... active topics.

·
Administrator
16,484 Posts
I would encourage others on this forum to go to the schedule a ride section, post a ride to a lunch place in your area, and see who shows up.

It's a great way to meet others in your area.

·
Registered
164 Posts
It is a sticky, but it's only possible to stick in to the forum it is in. The active topics page only shows... well... active topics.
I'm a member of other forums where it is on the active page also. That's why I asked.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just checked and my previous addition did not show up.

So - I added myself again. Lets see if it works this time.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I have moved and i would like to change my location on the map,but i cant figure a way to do it??????????

·
Registered
164 Posts
Im not convinced it's operational any longer. I added myself back on 5/11
and still not showing up.
I added on 5/12. I kept the map open on my laptop, and checked every other day. I expected it to take awhile, but no one has said how long.

·
Administrator
16,484 Posts
Just so you know, the last time the original poster was online in Volusia Riders was March of 2014. He is obviously no longer an active member so will not get your PM's

Reactions: purplenova

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hi,
Can't add myself: "This map is over the free plan limit of 100 lifetime loads, please upgrade to a paid plan to unlock more map views."

·
Super Moderator
29,097 Posts
This was from seven years ago. The OP doesn't come around anymore. I'm afraid you're out of luck.

181 - 200 of 210 Posts