Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure if something like this already exists or not, but I thought it might be useful to have a visual map of where other riders are around the world. So here is what I came up with:

Map of VR Member Locations

Add Yourself to the Map

VR Members Pinned: 388 (Last Updated: 3/18/2014)

Hopefully this will make it easier to reach out to VR members close to you!

Note: If you need to make modifications to your location, please PM me and I can fix it. We'll do this in the meantime while I figure out a way to allow everyone to do this themselves. Thanks!

·
Registered
800 Posts
This is a good idea. I know of at least 2 members close to me, but there may be 100s more. Just added myself to it. I see you're in Pelham. I'm from Sylacauga, went to JC in Gadsden, and then Tuscaloosa. My family still lives in Bama.

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
Hope it works for Canada too, cause I just added myself as well! Great idea!

ADMIN'S: This should be have a flag/sticky added

It's posted for Staff discussion...will advise shortly, TY!

Edit: Done!
~VR Staff

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
I'm somebody!

Wow I'm in!

Things are going to start happening to me now!!

EDIT: "Hey, you're not carnival personnel".

·
Registered
800 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Its a good idea in principle but the form does not allow for riders who live outside the USA, which is umm, most of the world last time I looked.

A reminder that this is an international forum with riders from all over the world.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Super Moderator
23,840 Posts
Its a good idea in principle but the form does not allow for riders who live outside the USA, which is umm, most of the world last time I looked.

A reminder that this is an international forum with riders from all over the world.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Yeah, but no one other than American riders really matter.

:p

Just taking your chain man! :troll: Don't give the guy a hard time because he didn't think outside of his own home.

I've added myself to the map also. I'm glad to have this, as I've been curious if there were enough riders near me to warrant some kind of rally or meet up! Thanks!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Added too great idea!!!!! Does it work for canada?????

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
1 - 20 of 197 Posts