Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just ordered a two piece non-studded mustang seat. also a K&N air filter.

I've only had my bike less than two months. I got it used and it already had V&H straight shots on it and Tall Sissy bar.

So far I've added Memphis fat 21" windshield, saddlebags, and PC3 usb. also added the cheap walmart driving lights to it also.

I'm also looking at getting ISO grips and the helmet locks that go on the end of them.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Let us know what you think. Sounds like the set up I'm looking at, seat and air cleaner

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
Your backside will really enjoy the new Mustang. Single best thing I've put on my bike for comfort!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well my new mustang seat arrived today and I got it and the k&n air filter installed. but it was raining all night and haven't been able to test it yet.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Carl, You'll love your mustang seat. I have one also, can ride all day and no sore tail bone. OEM seat only causes pain. I'm just outside of Columbus, maybe we'll cross paths this summer, ride safe.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
knucklehead said:
Carl, You'll love your mustang seat. I have one also, can ride all day and no sore tail bone. OEM seat only causes pain. I'm just outside of Columbus, maybe we'll cross paths this summer, ride safe.
actually I'll be in Columbus this Saturday night for my cousin's wedding. her reception is in Dublin. and the wedding is in Worthington. I don't think I'll be riding my bike. my girlfriend hasn't quite got the hang of leaning properly yet. and complains of knee cramps after only 1/2 hr. I'm hoping the seat helps her out more any thing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The passenger pillon is much better than OEM. With OEM my wife was ready to stop after 1 hour of riding, with the mustang she'll ride all day with me. Your girlfriend will enjoy riding a lot more. I live on the edge of grove city and columbus.

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
notorious_carl said:
knucklehead said:
actually I'll be in Columbus this Saturday night for my cousin's wedding. her reception is in Dublin. and the wedding is in Worthington. I don't think I'll be riding my bike. my girlfriend hasn't quite got the hang of leaning properly yet. and complains of knee cramps after only 1/2 hr. I'm hoping the seat helps her out more any thing.
Do the peg swap (side to side) to give her a little more room.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OTG said:
notorious_carl said:
knucklehead said:
Do the peg swap (side to side) to give her a little more room.
I've done that and it helped but she is still complaining about pain in her knees. so i'm looking at doing the peg rotations and or getting some bars that go out and down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts