Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FINAL CLOSE OUT

NOTE: If you have any problems with a price, PM or email me and MAKE AN OFFER and I'll see if I can make it work, but remember shipping is included.

Please send questions by PM or email to rphicks46 @ gmail . com (no spaces), as I do not check on the forum much anymore.

(All prices include shipping unless noted)

SPF = Sold Pending Funds

Make sure the fitment is correct for your bike.

C50T Passenger Backrest and vertical supports $175.00 O.B.O. (no horizontal supports included - see below)

Chrome Horizontal Backrest Supports (for mounting the above backrest, some scratches in chrome, right side support has some chrome flaked off on top edge - does not show if using saddlebags) NOW $80.00 O.B.O.

(***Combine with Backrest above @ $75.00 O.B.O = $250.00 total O.B.O. ***)

Chrome saddlebag protector/supports, $39.00 O.B.O.

http://s265.photobucket.com/user/foxtail207/media/DSCN5732_zps0ba48cfb.jpg.html
http://s265.photobucket.com/user/foxtail207/media/DSCN5731_zps0751f58e.jpg.html

Payment: USPS Money Order only (include your screen name in your mail)

SHIPPING: All items wiil be shipped by cheapest method (probably USPS) to Con. U.S., unless you want to add $$ extra for express shipping. If you buy more than one item, I can lower prices some due to less shipping costs. Let me know what you're interested in.

The earliest post marked "I'll take it" by PM or email will be the buyer. If you are not satisfied with your purchase (within 7 days of receipt), ship the item back to me (you pay shipping) and I will reimburse your full price.

SPF = Sold Pending Funds

Thanks for looking,
Randy

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
your picture link does not appear to be working. IMHO, your asking price for the Modified Drive is too much. I realize that is with postage, but that's no more than $40-50.

Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Pics link working 4 me

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Nice pics. Nice bike. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
If it's too much, just don't buy it.
Well fella, my comments are in regard to helping the OP sell it. I have a mod drive and many here make them and sell them for at least $100-150 less.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Randy,
I sent you an email! Have money will buy!!

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will take the:

SPF to POPPOP: Chrome brake fluid res. cap/cover $12.00
MC chrome Foot Pegs $15.00
The Chrome brake fluid res. cap/cover is SOLD PENDING FUNDS (SPF).

I can sell you the foot pegs if you still want them. I have brackets for 1" and 1-1/4" bars that go with them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
emailed you foxtail

1 - 20 of 66 Posts