Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to put a set of Vanze and Hines ( V31267 ) after market exhaust on my C50 and a K and N air filter and after a bit of research i think i need to add a controller of some form for the EFI.

I am looking at getting one of these https://www.healtech-electronics.com/products/fit/ and wondered if anyone else here has used one?

They look super easy to fit and look like they do the job at hand. So anyone used one of these? Any good/bad points about them?

Cheers and thanks for your help

ChuckT

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add and just realized i can't edit my post! My bike is a 2011 C50 Boulevard......

·
Registered
19,691 Posts
Yes, you will have to add a tuner to your bike if you plan to make those changes. Up until now, that is not a brand I was aware of, so I don't think anyone here can make a recommendation for or against it.

When you finish your project, you will have gained a total of 4hp. It won't make the bike any faster, it won't make it accelerate that much harder and it won't make it any more comfortable out on the highway at high speeds.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, you will have to add a tuner to your bike if you plan to make those changes. Up until now, that is not a brand I was aware of, so I don't think anyone here can make a recommendation for or against it.

When you finish your project, you will have gained a total of 4hp. It won't make the bike any faster, it won't make it accelerate that much harder and it won't make it any more comfortable out on the highway at high speeds.
Not after any of that, i like it just like it is! I just want it to run sweet with the pipes and filter i'm fitting, do not care one bit about extra power or speed as i sit on the speed limits everywhere i go!

From my research you need the Tuner to adjust the stock EFI unit so you don't run to lean.. :wink2:

Cheers for your concerns

ChuckT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts