Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's one I made and am finishing over this winter... Two flush mount LEDs for the blinkers and built a side mount plate bracket to clean up the rear fender

·
Registered
10 Posts
it is lowered 2", yes. i can try and get some pics of the blinkers on tomorrow. Here is a video product review of the same LED in a different color to show how bright they are. For as small as they are, the light output is astounding.

You can get them at Flush Mount LED Bolt

I used the 16mm, black housing, with the lens. The lens is clear and it lights up amber.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it is lowered 2", yes. i can try and get some pics of the blinkers on tomorrow. Here is a video product review of the same LED in a different color to show how bright they are. For as small as they are, the light output is astounding.

Oznium LED Bolts - customer review & unpacking - YouTube

I used the 16mm, black housing, with the lens. The lens is clear and it lights up amber.

Cool ill be waiting for that pic

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,863 Posts

Oznium LED Bolts - customer review & unpacking - YouTube

Nice, these LED lights are great! Thanks for the site link!

·
Registered
10 Posts
i cut it, yes. i actually put it in an oven at about 200 degrees for 5-10 minutes and it softened it up enough so I could use a utility knife.

Sanos, that site is GREAT. I have been a member of the message board there for years and have used a lot of their products with no issues at all. If you have any issues, Phil will take care of you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts