Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,369 Posts
so how did the healing go...back or close to 100%?

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
I'm all back now. I can pick up my 70 lbs 6 year old just like before. Still some pain when I sleep on my left side and my left clavicle portrudes a bit more than my right. Depending on how things proceed, I may opt for the surgery to remove the titanium plate.

On another note, the Mustang seat on the Sportster is awesome. Taking tomorrow off and head in some direction all day. It may be a primitive machine compared to others but it does look great!

·
Super Moderator
21,369 Posts
glad to hear that...scary to think how the healing could otherwise have gone..as we age, we never really seem to heal the way we want to, nevermind it taking forever. And no brainer on the mustang...great seat...first thing i did when i replaced my bike last year...one days worth of riding on the stock seat the previous owner had on it reminded me why I've had nothing but mustang seats on my previous 2 rides. Then again maybe not such a good thing...one can wander aimlessly for 10-12 hours and other than for the occasional gas stop (nature call), never need too get off the ride.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
^^ I missed the problem there^^. Not apples to apples but I had a Corbin on my Street Triple R (stock was undoable after 1 hour) and this Mustang seat feels WAY better.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
5 months post op. One more month and I'm cleared for Rugby.

No, I don't play Rugby, just sayin.

·
Super Moderator
8,974 Posts
5 months post op. One more month and I'm cleared for Rugby.

No, I don't play Rugby, just sayin.
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'm so glad your healing went well, Myron. Looking forward to seeing you at Yankee Rally, even if only for a little while.

201 - 207 of 207 Posts