Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Administrator
29,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my daughter today to BMW motorcycles of Cleveland on the Ural to see Chris "Teach" McNeil ( who really teaches Latin at a prep school, by the way). He was awesome. One of America's best freestyle riders. Here's a taste
Chris Teach Mcneil aboard the Twisted Throttle equipped BMW - YouTube

He also is a great guy who spent some time with everyone there, including madeline, who got her first riding lesson. What have I done :)

Product Motor vehicle Vehicle Community Team

Thanks, Teach, for a great day

· Premium Member
3,047 Posts
That's wild! Just a little 800 cc unit.

I recently finished reading Mark Dunham's world ride. Same bike. Radioman. 430ish pages.

· Administrator
29,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's wild! Just a little 800 cc unit.

I recently finished reading Mark Dunham's world ride. Same bike. Radioman. 430ish pages.

The theme for the week, smaller displacement bikes are better. The 800gs is a monster 125mph adventure bike. ABS, heated grips... And easier to handle offroad than my 1200. If I were riding around the world, its the bike I would use... OK, I'd actually use a KTM 650 but...

· Registered
404 Posts
I think the world would run out of plaster to set my broken bones long before I would be half way to this guys abilities. Entertaining.

Reactions: 10-64
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.