Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody knows if anyone makes a fake airfilter cover for the C50, that looks like a hypercharger?

CTRider :D

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Here is what Mort did.

He has a unifilter under the tank . what you see isn't hooked up to anything.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FAKE AIR FILTER COVER

That was a smart idea coming from a machinist, but there has to be something out there that's more creative. I mean something that really looks like a hypercharger. I just put Cobra slashctus on my C50T, and now I'm on a roll, can't stop now.

Thanks,
CTRider :)

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
You can buy just the hypercharger shell and figure a way to mount it. You would still need a unifilter under the tank.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
697 Posts
OK...I'll bite...why not just put on a Hypercharger? :?

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
looks better than the football??

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
The M50 airbox is a direct swap...It's about as thick as the alien head but is a teardrop shape. No K&N available for it, though...but it does change the look up a bit.

·
Registered
551 Posts
why not just get a hypercharger...or go with Thunder Mfg. thunder air kit....I have it on mine... You're gonna b spending money anyway!!

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
comming in 2 days

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
GMan Bully on the way.

·
Registered
166 Posts
TRIPOD...WILL U PLEASE STOP POSTING PICS OF YOUR DAM BIKE?!! I LOVE THAT THING!!!MAN,THAT IS ONE SWEET RIDE,AND I HOPE THAT MINE LOOKS NEARLY THAT GOOD WHEN I AM FINISHED.WHAT THE HELL,HOW ABOUT EMAILING ME A COUPLE MORE PICS?LATER

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
sutterrog said:
I'm assuming that I would need to rejet a Volusia if I bought one of those.
Definately

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
$240! :shock: Why do I feel my spincter muscles tighten everytime I price a Kuryakin intake system? :roll:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
TNrookie said:
The M50 airbox is a direct swap...It's about as thick as the alien head but is a teardrop shape. No K&N available for it, though...but it does change the look up a bit.
Yup.. I like the look of it on mine...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts