Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my fairing back painted the correct color this time. spent some time last week and got it on the bike. :wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks great, Jason!

It's quick-release, correct?

Yes - sort of. lol It mounts to the windshield quick release mounts but getting all four of the brackets to line up by yourself is a trick. It will probably stay on most of the time but it can be popped off and the windshield put back on in about two minutes.

So both the trunk and fairing are quick release and I can change up the bike in about three minutes. lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nice!! Looking good :)

Reactions: Studly

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
Looks great....love it.

·
Administrator
57,123 Posts
Classy looking machine!

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the knockoff lowers on it and so far I really like them. I think I am going to see if I can find a used HD set at a swap meet in the off season and get them painted to match.

Very nice...doing the lowers next?

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
I have the knockoff lowers on it and so far I really like them. I think I am going to see if I can find a used HD set at a swap meet in the off season and get them painted to match.

I saw them at the YR. You can't beat
those for the money. I'd just get them painted, unless the Kool-Aid is telling you to otherwise. ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.