Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these around the block, too loud. Added extra perfs to the baffles and some "silent sport" packing. Deeper tone, just as loud. All of 4 miles on these pipes.
Pick up on west side of cleveland would be great. That being unlikely If you send a zip code I can give a shipping cost.

Paul K.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
zip 92648
See what shipping is and I can use them. It would have to keep until the 5th though.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I am interested and next in line....pics?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pic

Pic put in my personal gallery. Not much help trying to shoot a big hunk of chrome. Not beat up or scratched. Just loud.

Paul K.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm out...thanks!

·
Registered
966 Posts
I love mine. They are actually quieter than my gutted stockers! :eek:

·
Registered
966 Posts
The look is either a love it or hate it thing. I love the look, myself. The sound and power are amazing! 8)

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Do you take PayPal? My zip is 46113 I am in line. Can PayPal funds NOW.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
675 Posts
Sold

It sounds like there is more than on person intersted in these so...

I also have a set that I will sell for the same price + shipping from Florida (33710) if anyone else is interested.

I had these on my bike for about 500 miles before I modified my stock pipes and put them back on.

I have to tell you that in the time I had them on they blued near the heads and turned yellow all the way down to the collector. Most of this is covered by the heat sheilds and is not visible but there are no heat shields over the collector so it looked like this:

I polished the collector once with Blu-Job and it looked like new but it just came back again.

Here is what the look like on the bike:

If interested, PM me.

Sorry for the hijack :oops:

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
PayPal sent...

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Got them today... Already installed. Thanks.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
DAYUM! :shock: rex...i think thats a record.

from original post to install was 3 days!! and THAT includes shipping time.

anxious much?? :lol:

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Yes denis kirk but there out.

You know how to bring doom and gloom for some one that got a good deal.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Misunderstood said:
Aren't these the same ones that were getting clearnced for $75 somewhere until they were gone? :roll:
lol.. WHERE ....

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
wehrd1 said:

Paid PayPal Sunday, He shipped Monday. He was only 1 state away. When I saw on the UPS site that they were on the truck for delivery I pulled the HK's and was standing in the driveway when the UPS man pulled up. Now I just need to find another muffler. I don't care for the trumpet. Maybe a turn out or a fishtail. Not near as loud now. I can hear the valve train again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
shooterrex said:
wehrd1 said:

Paid PayPal Sunday, He shipped Monday. He was only 1 state away. When I saw on the UPS site that they were on the truck for delivery I pulled the HK's and was standing in the driveway when the UPS man pulled up. Now I just need to find another muffler. I don't care for the trumpet. Maybe a turn out or a fishtail. Not near as loud now. I can hear the valve train again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ride Safe,
Rex
what happened to the HK's?

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
They are sitting in the garage. I am tired of hitting the bottom pipe on curbs and scraping them on right hand turns (I'm lowered 3 1/2"). Riding 2 up and right hand turns just don't go together. I will probably put them up for sale soon. They were used when I got them from Slim who got them from Swag-fu who got them somewhere. They are old and have some rust on the pipe part and some minor rust on the back and bottom sides. Someone put a spot of silver paint over a flaw in the chrome. They still look pretty good and sound great but they are also real damn loud and that is starting to bother me just a bit so maybe it is time for a change. OR I'll put them back on next week..

Ride Safe,
Rex

1 - 20 of 22 Posts