Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like this jacket a bunch but it's about one size to big for me. It's heavy naked cowhide, 6lbs w/o liner, with double elbows and shoulders, zipper cuffs, has the padded lower back area, laced sides, two zipper vents front and rear, mesh lining and zipout 3M insulated vest liner. I have only used it a few times but am looking for the next size smaller. For size reference I'm 5'9", 185lbs and 43" chest . I think this would be a perfect fit for someone a couple inches taller and a few pounds heavier or someone my size that likes the looser fit. I also have the sides laced in as tight as they will go. Picture in gallery of me wearing it. It's size seems to be a comfy 44 or fitted 46 with an arm length of about 35-36".

It's not shiney but the flash makes it look that way.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
I dunno...doesn't look a bit too big on you in that picture. Aw heck...if you need that heavy of jacket due to weather...just wear a sweatshirt under it to take up some slack :wink:

You may regret going smaller, as it may be tight on you thru the shoulders when you reach forward for the handlebars.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had thought about trying to fill it out. :lol: I just like a more fitted jacket for riding...

·
Registered
506 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
My husband is interested in the jacket.... It is very similar to mine and he wants to know if the jacket is al regular or large long? Also what brand of jacket ?
Thanks very much

·
Registered
506 Posts
Paypal sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts