Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bates medium size black saddlebags with lights. Fiberglass and in good condition. Off mid 70's Gold Wing. Measure (approximate) 19" L x 8" W x 13" H. Interior lining (kind of a thin felt) is coming off in spots (particularly on the lid). Mounts included, will fit Vol/C50 and Kawasaki Vulcan Classic. Has some "stick-on" chrome strips on top of the lids. I think that MCE rack lids for a Honda Valkryie will fit. Lids hinge forward. Paint is black and "usable". Pics in my gallery of them on the C50 (I have pics of them on the Classic). Keys included. $150 + shipping. SOLD, SOLD, SOLD........

Bates trunk (matches the saddlebags). Has an HD small tour pack rack on the lid (only shown in one pic). Small backrest pad for the passenger. Will mount to just about any luggage rack with a couple of straps and bolts (I had it attached to the billet luggage rack on the C50-not included). Approximate dimensions are: 14" W x 18" L x 12" H. Will hold a spare helmet and a bunch of other stuff. Lid hinges forward. As with the saddlebags some of the interior lining is coming off the lid. Lid has two small "stars" in the paint (someone tried to close the lid on something they shouldn't have). These are under the rack and not very visible. Keys included (different than the saddlebags). $100 + shipping.

Also have a set of NOS chrome rails for small Bates saddlebags (the narrow ones). Will not fit the above saddlebags. $50 + shipping.

I would rather sell them to someone on the site (I've bought lots of stuff on here for excellent prices) than sell them on E-bay.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
boulevard06 said:
is the boulevard tank emblem paint? Or decal/sticker?
It's a "decal". I got it from Viper 472 and he got it from "winners cycle graphics". Gold leaf (they will make whatever you want I think) and really looked good.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have been looking for some kind of bags for my "new to me" C50 so I can start riding it to work.

Where is this gallery? sorry, I'm new here. or can you send me some pics of the bags on your bike to my email address? I'll pm you my email address.

Thanks
mark

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
txtac said:
I have been looking for some kind of bags for my "new to me" C50 so I can start riding it to work.

Where is this gallery? sorry, I'm new here. or can you send me some pics of the bags on your bike to my email address? I'll pm you my email address.

Thanks
mark
At the bottom of my post is a box that says "profile", click on that and you will see another page. On the right is a "personal gallery". Click on that and view pictures.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sale on the bags pending...............BAGS ARE SOLD.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still have the trunk and chrome surrounds.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep.....looooong gone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts