Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Al right guys, I've got two sets of exhaust for sale.

SOLD The first set are a set of OEM that have had the baffels punched, I ran them for about 2000 miles and then punched them out, I then ran them for about another 2000 and replaced them with the second set of exhaust that I have for sale. I will take $75.00 for this set of exhaust and I will through in a K&N air filter with about 1500 miles on it. SOLD

SOLD The second set is a set of Vance & Hines Straight Shots, these I bought used from here and paid $250.00 plus shipping and have put about 2500 miles on them, I will take $200.00 for them. SOLD

Both sets look like new, there are a few very small scratchs in both sets but you would never know they were there until you were told where to look. All parts will be shipped UPS and you will pay actual shipping no processing fees.

The only reason I'm selling these is that I've finally got the Hard Krome American Classics that I wanted to start with.

SOLD I've also got a set of engine guards that look like new, I'll take $60.00 for them plus shipping, I put them on my wifes VL800 and had them on for about 1 year, she decided that she wanted Cobra bars like mine so now I've got them on a shelf. SOLD

I will send pics of anything and will listen to any reasonable offer, just include your zip so I can give you a good quote on the shipping. I will have this here for a week, no takers and it all will go to ebay.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The rest of this is going on ebay at the end of this week if nobody is intrested. Make me a offer, the worst I can say is no thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
80 shipped for stock pipes to kentucky

·
Registered
242 Posts
payment sent for stock pipes

·
Registered
242 Posts
Got them and installed them, thanks again man. they sounds great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts