Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the "debaffle" video and decided it was time to make my "M" growl a little bit more. I watched as he told me to get a 3" and 1 1/2" hole saw. I then proceded to order a 3 1/4" and 1 1/2" hole saw. Got the bike out, stretched out the extension cord and chucked up the bits in the drill. Guess what? Oh well, guess it will have to wait till this weekend.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I could make some really bad analogy about that extra quarter inch not being useful or helping, but I won't.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
LkwdC50B said:
I could make some really bad analogy about that extra quarter inch not being useful or helping, but I won't.
The implication is ...........mind boggling.......... :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Boxwrench said:
LkwdC50B said:

:wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
LkwdC50B said:
Boxwrench said:
LkwdC50B said:

There just went my morning oatmeal all over the keyboard! :biglaugh: Thanks for getting my day started off right.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
LkwdC50B said:
Boxwrench said:
LkwdC50B said:

:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
DemonGideon said:
Thanks for making me snicker here at work! Now my coworkers think I am up to somethin! :lol:
Try whistling that jingle without chuckling... :wink:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
DemonGideon said:
LkwdC50B said:
DemonGideon said:
Thanks for making me snicker here at work! Now my coworkers think I am up to somethin! :lol:
I can't! :biglaugh:
Even worse, walk around with that sh!t eatin' grin the Enzyte guy has on your face. :wink: Doesn't increase my odds with the wife, but she at least she gets the joke.

·
Registered
174 Posts
LkwdC50B said:
DemonGideon said:
LkwdC50B said:
DemonGideon said:
I can't! :biglaugh:
Even worse, walk around with that sh!t eatin' grin the Enzyte guy has on your face. :wink: Doesn't increase my odds with the wife, but she at least she gets the joke.
That's awesome, I will have to try that on my girl! You are killing me!

:biglaugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts