Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started hearing this noise from the exhaust and dont know what it is. After I let of the throttle, whether the bike is moving or stationary, it has some kind of noise,,,like when you stick your tongue out and blow a little air thru like, dang that was tough,,, anyone getting what i am saying and can help?

·
Registered
20,698 Posts
What have you done to modify the exhaust? It sounds like an exhaust leak or a bad header gasket.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What have you done to modify the exhaust? It sounds like an exhaust leak or a bad header gasket.
nothing since i get it,,,I am thinking I may have not gotton a nut tight enough when I did the valve job.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know exhaust was changed to Vance and Hines pipes then debaffled and never reprogrammed.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You wouldn't really need to retune for just removing the baffles. Wouldn't make a large enough difference in flow to mess up the tune.
But it is not stock exhaust either

·
Registered
68 Posts
But it is not stock exhaust either
From your previous post, it sounded like the bike was originally tuned for the exhaust and then you removed the baffles and didn't re tune it. So the bike was never tuned for the exhaust? Do you have the stock intake on aswell?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts