Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in converting my rear turn signals with clear lenses on my 2005 C50T into run/brake/turn lights, the Electrical Connection Turn Signal Conversion Kit from http://www.electricalconnection.com/other-lighting/tsk-attached-refractor.htm
enables this. In this kit I know a RED light emits from its LEDs thru the stock AMBER lens for run/brake, so will a RED light also emit from its LEDs thru CLEAR lenses?

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
I bought them but they sent the wrong ones for my bike.
What they gave me no way fits in my lights. It was 2 strings of LEDs' that are too big to fit in the inside the lens.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Re: Electrical Connection Turn Signal Conversion w/CLEAR len

I would say YES. LED colors are red and Yellow. Be advised feedback on these is that they aren't very bright. I would suggest either go with all red or yellow color and get them as bright as possible.

jet987 said:
I'm interested in converting my rear turn signals with clear lenses on my 2005 C50T into run/brake/turn lights, the Electrical Connection Turn Signal Conversion Kit from http://www.electricalconnection.com/other-lighting/tsk-attached-refractor.htm
enables this. In this kit I know a RED light emits from its LEDs thru the stock AMBER lens for run/brake, so will a RED light also emit from its LEDs thru CLEAR lenses?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Yes they will be red. The LEDS glow red. I do not know about the lights in an 05 C50T? In my 01 Vol they would just fit right in. On my 05 C90 I had to take the lane apart the I just silconed them back together. The more ligths on the rear the better.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Lenses are different on the C50 and will require taking apart reflector housing like you did on the C90.

Mad Dog Murdock said:
Yes they will be red. The LEDS glow red. I do not know about the lights in an 05 C50T? In my 01 Vol they would just fit right in. On my 05 C90 I had to take the lane apart the I just silconed them back together. The more ligths on the rear the better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts