Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Troops,

Don from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I ride a slightly customized 2008 Boulevard VLT 1500 (C90). I do a lot of riding in Western Canada and the Western US. We are retired now so lots of time to devote to motorcycling, travel and golf. If you are near the Calgary area reach out and let me know as I am always looking for good folks to ride with.

Cheers

Don

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Greetings from Boston (but not for long)! Welcome to the best forum on the internet. Plenty of friendly folks her with tons of experience. Jump right in, but don't feed the monkey. If you and the Misses ever get down into the Sedona area of Arizona on your travels, look us up. We have a home in that area and we love to have guests....especially fellow motorcycle riders.

Ride Safe & Often!

·
Super Moderator
20,046 Posts
morning, happy new year and welcome to the great world of retirement. Another retired c90 rider here, love to ride, shame you don't live closer to Ct but maybe a good reason for me to take a ride out your ways. Great place here,,.The World of Vol...don't take anything, serious, feel free to ask oil questions...then duck...and enjoy Beezers photos. Ride safe and enjoy and don't forget newbies here are required to keep a fresh pot of coffee on...some banana muffins along side would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey CT - thanks for the welcome. If you happen to get out to this neck of the woods there is some beautiful rides through the mountains west of here.

Cheers

Don

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
:wink2:Welcome from Alberta Canada.:wink2:

Maybe the sun will melt the snow soon.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome........another Canuck eh? There are several members from your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Hello from Okotoks. Just saw your intro; just don't get on to this forum very often anymore.

Going to the Calgary Bike Show this weekend?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts