Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What time do you usually log on the first time ?
In the morning ?
In the afternoon ?
From home ?
From work ?
I usually log on the first thing I get out of bed 3:30 to 4:00 am .
Get a hot cup o joe and head for the puter . :)
This morning , like most , I find Gary on line ...hehehe
EARLY BIRD :shock:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I also log on in the morning from work for me it is better than a cup of joe! :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
I start my work day with a visit to my favorite motorcycle sites. I have added this one to that list. :lol:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
10:20 in the morning, can't get up early enough to check before work. Then again at 12:30, and again at 2:50, and again at 6:30. Addicted I guess.
:p

dennis

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I normally log on around 7:00 CST for 1/2 an hour and then again in the evening around 7:00 or 9:00. I like to read what is going on with coffee and I like to end the day with some Bike news so I don't Dream about work :cry: I'm on now just trying to figure out this new site :?: Take care everyone.

CG

·
Registered
14,626 Posts
In the morning, from work (faster connection). Check in from time to time during the day.

Great site, Ryan! :D

Cricket

·
Registered
243 Posts
In the morning, with breakfast.

Then again at work, off and on all day.

Oh yeah, then again late at night.

Woah. :oops:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I always logon with a cup of coffee before work in the mornings...then again when I get home in the afternoons...then again after a few games of racquetball in the evenings...then again in the middle of a sleepless night...then again when I'm home for lunch...I know...I'm an addict! :)

8)
Chrome Dome

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I log on when I get to work - check all through the day, log off when I go home, then log on again around 9:30 or so and check again before bed - 1 AM or so.

BUT I"M NOT ADDICTED - I'm just trying to keep up !!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I log on in the morning around 8:30 (at work) and stay around all day.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No particular time schedule for me, just whenever the mood strikes, and time allows. Today has been quite slow at work, so I have spent alot of time online today.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I am on through out the day at work. I have a super slow database and this kills time between searches.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I look in after dinner in the evening.
Ernie

·
Registered
61 Posts
I usually log on when I get home from work. If I have a few minutes at work, I will log on then.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hit it when I get home from work (0800) and before I go to work (2200 hrs). Of course, I find between those two times I have missed all the good stuff, but hey, I get to see how it all turned out! :lol: without the suspense!

·
Registered
401 Posts
This is how I end my day. RElaxing and surfing for the things I enjoy. Plus getting some good laughs from all of you.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts