Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone used the Dynatek F.I. controller on there C-50? it can be programed to lean out or richen the mixture as the power commander will do, but it is cheaper and no usb needed.

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
I never heard of it but the fact that it can lean out AND richen the fuel mixture is a VERY good thing!

as you find out info, please post what you find.

I got 2 questions:

1) do you have to do any splicing in the wire harness to install?

2) is it programmable using data or does it have little knobs on it?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dynatek F.I. Controller

Just ordered this unit and will let you know the results. There are 3 base settings that allow you to "Grow" your system. base # 1 is used for after market air filter change only, base #2 is for after market air filter change and after market pipes with baffles IN, base #3 is for after market air filter, and 2 into 1 pipes or pipes WITHOUT baffles. You can then go into settings for each power curve-- low--med--high and you can lean out or richen in each curve + or -- 20%. Once I install this I will be just changing air filter (base #1) after that in a week I will be putting on the V&H straightshots (base #2) if I install the unit in a place like the tool box all I have to do is take off tool box cover and turn the little screw. Hope this works out OK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts