Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Driver's Backrests for Volusia/C50 or C90 For sale

126K views 1K replies 336 participants last post by  ronken10 
#1 ·
Backrests are now ready for sale. If you go to my gallery you can see pics! This includes the quick release bracket Five minutes to install the bracket the first time and 5 seconds to add or remove backrest after that! I am now doing Powder coat on the uprights to provide you with years of durability!!

Payment info 90.00 non-studded stock or gel
90.00 studded stock or gel
90.00 non-studded mustang
95.00 studded mustang

Paypal at bf4cm28@yahoo.com state which style

Lonnie Alsteens
2371 Pioneer Drive
Beloit, Wi 53511

#55 ·
Re: Driver's Backrests for Volusia or Lc1500 For sale

bf4cm28 said:
Backrests are now ready for sale the price is $70.00 Plain and $80.00 Studded. If you go to my gallery you can see pics! This includes the quick release bracket Five minutes to install the bracket the first time and 5 seconds to add or remove backrest after that!

E-mail me with any questions and for payment info.
One of my friend bought one for his LC1500 had to have in modified, to fit his bike, are these ones modified to fit the LC 1500????

#59 ·
Just got mt backrest in and installed in less than 5 Minutes. WOW!!!!! I only have one question???? What the heck took ME so long to order it! Fellow Vol riders, this is a great deal and I'm very impressed with the quality also! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.