Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1101 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
got the backrest bf4cm28 and installed.....great job and what a difference in comfort level...thanks again for great service

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry i only get on the computer once in a great while. I'm not very good at finding my way around like you guys.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
as kulprit says... i just didnt want lonnie to miss your question, so i brought it back down, but i do believe, lonnie makes them for the mustangs, maybe drop him a pm or an e- mail

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Got mine yesterday after work and put it on. Seemed to make a world of difference on the ride to work this morning!! I like it!!! Moves me up on the seat, may have to modify it a bit but it should be good. Good quality workmanship. Thanks Lonnie.

·
Premium Member
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Thanks Al I usually have to push back on it a little bit to get a little more room and get it in the right spot. Thanks again for the reply!

·
Premium Member
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Monkey they will work on stock lc1500 seats no problem LMK and thanks for the interest! I have a pic of one I will try and find and send it to you!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Re: Driver's Backrests for Volusia or Lc1500 For sale

bf4cm28 said:
Backrests are now ready for sale the price is $70.00 Plain and $80.00 Studded. If you go to my gallery you can see pics! This includes the quick release bracket Five minutes to install the bracket the first time and 5 seconds to add or remove backrest after that!

E-mail me with any questions and for payment info.
One of my friend bought one for his LC1500 had to have in modified, to fit his bike, are these ones modified to fit the LC 1500????

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
mike said:
sorry i only get on the computer once in a great while. I'm not very good at finding my way around like you guys.
No biggie, we are here to help, if you have any questions just ask, someone will awnser it :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just got mt backrest in and installed in less than 5 Minutes. WOW!!!!! I only have one question???? What the heck took ME so long to order it! Fellow Vol riders, this is a great deal and I'm very impressed with the quality also! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 - 60 of 1101 Posts