Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1101 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Backrests are now ready for sale. If you go to my gallery you can see pics! This includes the quick release bracket Five minutes to install the bracket the first time and 5 seconds to add or remove backrest after that! I am now doing Powder coat on the uprights to provide you with years of durability!!

Payment info 90.00 non-studded stock or gel
90.00 studded stock or gel
90.00 non-studded mustang
95.00 studded mustang

Paypal at [email protected] state which style

Lonnie Alsteens
2371 Pioneer Drive
Beloit, Wi 53511

·
Premium Member
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it is actually a Harley one made to fit on my bracket! I studded it too match the passenger!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Re: Driver's Backrest

bf4cm28 said:
Backrests are now ready for sale the price is $70.00 Plain and $80.00 Studded I don't have pics of studded yet. If you go to my gallery you can see pics! This includes the quick release bracket Five minutes to install the bracket the first time and 5 seconds to add or remove backrest after that!

E-mail me with any questions and for payment info.
Will it fit on a Intruder 1500LC?????????????????? :roll:

·
Premium Member
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not familiar with the mount on the LC1500 if it is similar to the VOL I should be able to make it work. If you can send me some pics I will take a look at it.

·
Premium Member
5,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to my e-mail address for right now! I will work a site over the next couple of weeks. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
bf4cm28 said:
Just to my e-mail address for right now! I will work a site over the next couple of weeks. Thanks again!
Would you like me to post a pic & help you advertise? If so just send me a good picture of both types (studded & non studded). My email address is [email protected].

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Lonnie,I have had my backrest on for a week now and I'm here to tell everyone this is one GREAT backrest!!! VERY easy to install and VERY well put together!!! makes long rides sooo much more comfortable! Thanks for the speedy service and great product!I HIGHLY recommend them!! Pics on my Personal Gallery!!

1 - 20 of 1101 Posts