Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Administrator
52,319 Posts
I searched but didn't find an obituary which usually has a link to a remembrace page.
Thanks for searching, Rick. Your efforts are appreciated by everyone, no doubt.

I've already sent out a card to Donna, but I'd love to find a book of remembrance. Seems much more personal than snail mail.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Thanks for searching, Rick. Your efforts are appreciated by everyone, no doubt.

I've already sent out a card to Donna, but I'd love to find a book of remembrance. Seems much more personal than snail mail.
In Talking with Ronnie yesterday they have not done one yet. Should have agrangements done for sometime this week.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Rest in peace HIway. Like DocO, I recall the days in the chat room talking about bikes and politics. Though we never met, I know your soul was good and your heart as big as your body. Rest in peace now. The Lord has welcomed you to heaven, where you will never hurt or suffer again. May the hand of God touch your family, that they may also feel this peace and be comforted.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Viewing for Norman ( HIWAY THUNDER )

Time: 5:00pm ---7:00pm Tuesday 12/28/2010
Place: Meldrum Mortuary and Crematory
add: 52 North MacDonald
Mesa, Az. 85201
phone: (480) 834-9255

Services to be held at 10:00am Wednesday 12/29/2010

L.D.S. Church
3025 S. Hawes Rd.
Mesa, Az.85212

Norman's Obituary will be in tomorrows paper.
Mesa Az.
It was late getting out because of the holidays

This is the info. I just got from Norman's son Jason

God Bless You All.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
With sadness in my heart I must tell you that Norman ( HIWAY THUNDER ) has crossed over to another place were the roads are smooth and alway good riding weather .
Today the 23rd of December 2010 my friend, Norman passed away.

God bless and keep Norman

No more pain

Good-by my FRIEND Good-by
I just re-read this tread, so sorry to hear of the loss of a fellow rider. I did not know him but from the post I have read, you can tell he was a man that was well thought of by his friends and those who have met and ridden with him. May you rest in peace and I pray for the family in their time of mourning that god will give them peace in their hearts and the strength to carry on.

R.I.P.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
This is sad news, I knew of his struggle, but missed this thread until now. My condolences to his family and good friends. I know he was hoping to ride with his friends again. You'll be there in our hearts Norm. Ride on my friend...you will be missed.

A few shots from the Creston Rally. (I didn't have my camera, so they are not my shots. The riding shot I imagine was taken by Alberta Rider. :wink: )

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
Prayers & karma sent. Feel better

121 - 137 of 137 Posts