Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Rode about 20 miles or so today, but then started to fall asleep while driving the bike, turned around and drove back home to kick back and watch some football. Anyone interested in a 2008 Kawasaki VN 900 LTD with under 5,000 miles on it???

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Norm,

I hadn't seen this new board. Probably explains why I quit receiving messages :roll:.

Hope you're feeling good. You are always in my prayers. Hope somebody rides for us now too (ok we aren't that far gone :wink:)

Take care my friend,

Jim

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Been a tough week, but have had all my family at my side, and continue to count my blessings for each day I am given. The bike is up for sale and I am looking forward to some good rides with my good friend Alberta Rider. I pray for each of you and your families that your lives will be blessed and you will have the strength to hold up during any hardships you may face. Know that at the end of this life that "All will be well". That is God's promise. Peace be with all of you.

·
Registered
285 Posts
More prayers for you and yours in your time of great need. They will be ongoing as well. Including that He continue to renew your spiritual strength so you can stay focused on Him and His awesome power.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Norman GOD BLESS YOU and DONNA,
You know Claudine and I will be with you in our hearts and soul .
To you my FRIEND, all our LOVE

Your Friend Ronnie and Claudine

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you always Norm.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Doesn't sound significant, but I rode 12 miles today and am thankful for that. God Bless you all.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hiway Thunder, I understand your thankfulness, for me I'm thankful for every breath I take for we never know when it will end, our lives truly are a gift. May He continue to bless you with His peace. Jim

·
Registered
30 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you daily. Even if you do not get on your scoot, remember life is a ride and enjoy it. Better days are ahead.

41 - 60 of 137 Posts